"*" indicates required fields
Structural Adhesive MP-55300 Methacrylate – 50ml
High Strength Structural Adhesive MP-55300
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
MP55300 is a high performance two part methacrylate structural adhesive engineered to bond a wide range of plastics, metals, and composite assemblies. It offers outstanding bond strength, is extremely durable, with excellent impact and weathering properties. MP55300 greatly increases the reliability of finished assemblies with exceptional flexibility, its ability to withstand extreme temperature fluctuation and thermal cycling, and resistance to a wide range of chemicals and environmental conditions. It offers exceptional bonding to a wide range of substrates.
MP55300 Product Highlights:
- Wide range of applications. Used most often in boat building.
- No Surface Preparation Required
- Excellent Adhesion Properties
- Excellent Strength to Metals, E-Coat, Thermoplastics, Thermosets, and Engineering Plastics
- High Impact Resistance
- Suitable for Easy Manual and Pneumatic Dispensing
- Excellent Thermal Performance
- 100% Reactive
- Room Temperature Cure
- 1:1 meter-mix product for ease of application
- Use on as received metal surfaces including aluminum, stainless and plated steels and forms tough, high strength bonds without surface preparation
MP55300 Recommended for:
- E-Coated Metal
- Gel Coat
- RIM Urethane
- Liquid Molding Resin
- PBT Blends
- PET Blends
PLEASE NOTE: This information is provided in good faith and correct to the best of our knowledge. No warranty, guarantee, or representation is made as to the sufficiency of the information for the safe use of the product, nor to relieve the end user of any Federal, State, or Local regulatory responsibility.